The Heirloom Bangle is a keepsake piece that features intricate engraving, a 3 point diamond and the option to personalise. Something to cherish for years to come, this piece is perfect to gift and comes with complimentary deluxe packaging.
- Two-tone design
- Lace inspired laser engraving
- 3 point size diamond
- Solid 9ct Rose Gold or Yellow Gold centre feature
- Solid Sterling Silver bangle & charm
- Charm Size: 25mm x 24mm
- Suitable for sensitive skin
1. Choose your centre style
- Roll Call: Diamond centre with names in an outer circle
- Initial: x1 Initial in cursive font with diamond full-stop
- (See how your initial font looks in the alphabet chart above)
- Northern Star: 1 central 3pt diamond
2. Choose your metal for centre circle
- 9ct Yellow Gold
- 9ct Rose Gold
3. Leave your chosen initial or names in the comments field in shopping cart.
- Bangle is solid sterling silver without a clasp
- If you are unsure of size, come into the St Prin studio (or your local jeweller’s) to be fitted.
- Lay a ruler across a bangle that fits the wearer and take note of the inside diameter. Choose size according to what is closest, if between sizes go up.
- Size Guide:
- Small 60mm | Average 64mm | Generous 67mm | Large 70mm
- Please contact us if you are outside of the smallest/largest sizes and we can alter for you.
- Made-to-order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for us to hand craft your jewellery. If you require something for a specific date, please leave instructions in the comments field in your shopping cart and we will be in touch.
- This piece of jewellery is handmade in the St Prin Studio in Wagga Wagga by our team of jewellers.
- Please note, we cannot accept returns on personalised pieces so if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!