The Heirloom Ring is a keepsake piece that features intricate engraving, a 3 point diamond and the option to personalise. Something to cherish for years to come, this piece is perfect to gift and comes with complimentary deluxe packaging.
- Two-tone design
- Lace inspired laser engraving
- 3 point size diamond
- Solid 9ct Rose Gold or Yellow Gold centre feature
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Size: 25mm x 24mm
- Band: 3mm
- Suitable for sensitive skin
1. Choose your centre style
- Roll Call: Diamond centre with names in an outer circle
- Initial: x1 Initial in cursive font with diamond full-stop
- (See how your initial font looks in the alphabet chart above)
- Northern Star: 1 central 3pt diamond
2. Choose your metal for centre circle
- 9ct Yellow Gold
- 9ct Rose Gold
3. Leave your chosen initial or names in the comments field in shopping cart.
- Select ring size above if you know. All sizes are available, please contact us to order if yours isn’t shown here.
- If you are unsure of size, there are a few ways to find your fit:
- Come into the St Prin studio (or your local jeweller) to be fitted.
- Download this free Ring Sizer App to measure a ring you already own that fits the finger the new ring will be worn on.
- Select ‘Ring Sizer’ and we will send you a free ring-sizer to measure with at home. Contact us with your size and then we will get to work on your order!
- Made-to-order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for us to hand craft your jewellery. If you require something for a specific date, please leave instructions in the comments field in your shopping cart and we will be in touch.
- This piece of jewellery is handmade in the St Prin Studio in Wagga Wagga by our team of jewellers.
- Please note, we cannot accept returns on personalised pieces so if you have any questions, feel free to contact us!